WE HAVE A NEW LOCATION:
All Charlotte LPU Meetings will be held at Waltonwood Cotswold - 5215 Randolph Road in Charlotte, NC 28211, unless otherwise stated.
- LUNCH INCLUDED! REGISTER TODAY!
- SEATING LIMITED
- RESERVE YOUR SPOT EARLY
- THE WORKSHOP WILL QUOTA AT 35 PARTICIPANTS
- NO WAITING LIST – REGISTER EARLY
- NO STANDING ROOM
Date: Saturday, January 21, 2017
CE: 3.0 Hours
Presenter: Samantha Leonard, E-RYT 500
This workshop is part lecture/part experiential. Participants will:
1. Hear a short lecture on the history of and yogic perspective on breath practice.
2. Learn how daily breathing practice is technology for addressing sympathetic/parasympathetic balance.
3. Experience three simple yet profound guided practices targeted to help you Balance / Revive / Relax.
4. Be provided take-home materials and follow up resources in order to support the establishment of home practice.
To view program brochure, click here.
The cost of the training is:
NASW Members: $20.00
Non Members - $45.00
Non-members rate $15.00 Per Hour
We have moved to online registration and payment. Once you pay your money cannot be refunded and it will be your responsibility to find someone to take your spot if you can no longer attend.
You will not be able to register using Internet Explorer are your website browser. It is best to use this site with Firefox or Google Chrome internet browsers for security.
You can download them safely and for free by clicking the images here:
Mozilla Firefox Google Chrome
We apologize for this inconvenience.