Chair: Peggy Fair, MSW
Please feel free to contact Peggy if you have any questions regarding Onslow County/Jacksonville's LPU.
Upcoming Event Information
All Jacksonville/Onslow County LPU Meeting information, unless otherwise noted, is as follows:
- Date: Every 3rd Thursday of the month
- Location: Le'Chris Health Service, 57 Office Park Drive, Jacksonville, NC 28546
- Time: 5:30- 8:00 pm
- Cost: $3.00 for NASW-NC Members; $15.00 for Non-members; $2.00 for Students (must present Student ID)
Education: Certificates of Attendance reflecting 2 hours of Continuing
Education will be provided. In order to receive the certificate at
the time of the meeting, a 3-day phone or e-mail RSVP must be
If your check is dishonored or returned for any reason, we will electronically debit your account for the amount of the check plus a processing fee of $25.00.
- Thursday, June 18, 2015: Solution Focused Interventions
- Thursday, September 17, 2015: The Code of Military Justice
- Thursday, October 15, 2015: ICD-10 Codes for Mental Health
- Thursday, November 19, 2015: Whistleblowing in the Social Work Profession
- Thursday, January 21, 2016: Using Art in Your Therapy Sessions.
- Thursday, February 18, 2016: Compassion Fatigue