Jennifer Cobb, MSW
Please feel free to contact Jennifer if you have any questions regarding the Guilford County LPU.
Upcoming Event Information
All LPU Meetings will be held at the Congregational United Church of Christ at 400 W Radiance Dr. in Greensboro, NC on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 11:30 AM until 1:00 PM. Meetings are $5 for NASW members, $15 for nonmembers. Lunches are provided. 1.0 CE available.
Once you pay, your money cannot be refunded and it will be your responsibility to find someone to take your spot if you can no longer attend. If your check is dishonored or returned for any reason, we will electronically debit your account for the amount of the check plus a processing fee of $25.00.
- October 21, 2015: Healthy Habits for a Healthier You...All About Prevention of Dementia and Alzheimer's As We Know It.
- November 18, 2015: Ethics of Service: Working with Students as a Field Instructor
- January 20, 2016: Maintaining Safety in Community Mental Health
- February 17, 2016: Difference Between How Mothers and Fathers Grieve and Heal Following Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- March 16, 2016: Social Work Month: Applying the Code of Ethics to Real Life Dilemmas
- April 20, 2016: Your Social Work job Interview
- May 18, 2016: 3rd Annual Social Work Job Fair
- June 15, 2016: Applying the Code of Ethics to Real Social Work Dilemmas
- July 20, 2016: Culturally Competence: Working with Latino Immigrants and Families
- September 21, 2016: Therapy for Nones
- October 19, 2016: Burnout and Compassion Fatigue
- November 16, 2016: Holiday Stressors