NASW-NC has created email listservs for the use of Local
Program Units, Practice Area Networks and other designated groups. These listservs have been created to enhance
discussion among members on issues, topics, and group activities. To ensure a positive working environment for
members to interact, NASW-NC requires that all listserv members adhere to the
- Messages sent through the listserv do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of NASW-NC.
- NASW-NC is not responsible for any messages distributed on the listserv or for the activity of list members.
- Please use appropriate professional behavior when posting to the listserv. This behavior includes civility, respect, open-mindedness, and adherence to the NASW Code of Ethics.
- Chapter staff will receive all messages and take appropriate action if members fail to adhere to this acceptable use policy, including permanent removal from all listservs.
- NASW-NC Chapter listservs are not to
be used to market non-member resumes, job inquiries, or business
ventures, including continuing education workshops. NASW-NC (including
LPUs) cannot support free advertising for non-members.
- If you allow your membership to lapse, you will be removed from Practice Area Network listservs. When you renew your membership, you are responsible for signing up for Practice Area Network listservs again.
NASW members and nonmembers can sign up for any of the 15 NASW-NC Local Program Unit
ONLY NASW-NC members
can sign up for any of the 17 NASW-NC Practice Area Networks
. Membership will be verified.
To advertise and reach over 4,500 social workers on the listservs, learn more here: http://www.naswnc.org/?page=357