Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
PLEASE READ FIRST! Welcome and Website Resources!
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

3/26/2020 at 6:37:00 PM GMT
PLEASE READ FIRST! Welcome and Website Resources!

Hello, and welcome to the NASW-NC COVID-19 forum!

We are making this space available to social workers throughout North Carolina to share information, ask questions, and get resources and support from each other and from NASW-NC staff. If you are already a member of NASW-NC, thank you! It is because of you that we are able to continue to support social workers and the social work profession in North Carolina. If you are not yet a member of NASW-NC, please consider joining us! You can click here for information about joining NASW, and click here to see just some of the member benefits we offer social workers in North Carolina!

A few housekeeping items:

1) Please check out our COVID-19 Information page. We are continuing to update this page as new information becomes available, and it may contain the answer to your questions!

2) When posting, please be respectful! Comments are moderated and may be deleted if necessary.

3) NASW-NC staff are reviewing forum posts, but may not be able to respond to questions immediately.

4) Please feel free to answer others' questions, share resources, and start new topics as needed.

5) Misinformation about COVID-19 is unfortunately extremely common. Please try to only share information that is scientifically accurate. Posts with misleading or incorrect information will be deleted.

6) If you have questions or concerns, please contact Seth Maid, NASW-NC Director of Membership and Communication, at membership.naswnc@socialworkers.org.

Last edited Thursday, March 26, 2020
4/21/2020 at 5:11:39 PM GMT
THANK YOU, NASW-NC for offering this VERY HELPFUL opportunity. I had trouble making a post and realized I needed to log-in first. My question: With telehealth, how are social workers sending/receiving office forms to/from clients?

Ravita T. Omabu Okafor, MSW, LCSW

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal